29 November, 2010

30 things I want to do

evening lovelies, sorry about the two posts in one day thing but I saw a post that a girl did on her blog (for the life of me I cant remember her blog name) and it really inspired me to do one too. The post was 30 things she wanted to achieve in her lifetime or maybe in the next 10 years or so. Maybe I should do this post in parts and post five things I want to do in each post until I get down to number one? yeah thats a good idea! So..

#30 Visit Liverpool for a week and admire all the liverpudlian accents
#29 See Muse live in concert

#28 Watch all the Harry Potter movies back to back
#27 Visit the Hummingbird bakery and pig out on one of their cupcakes

#26 Sucessfully do the worm dance move

So that was my first 5 over with, I think im going to do a post of these every week :) I really enjoyed doing this actually. Also what do you guys think of my new layout? I wanted something different haha and I finally got the layout I wanted. Im sure you guys saw my sneaky pictures I snuck in on the sides of Harry potter and Misfits, I love all of the characters in both of those. Anyway until next time!

4 comments:

" A beauty blogger named Justine " said...

I live really close to liverpool!! :) x

Kelly Noel said...

fantastic idea for a post. it's so interesting to see what other people want to do with their lives... the big things seem similar on most peoples blogs but there are lots of little things that are totally different

just stumbled across you blog and it's awesome. started following =)

Amelia said...

This is a lovely idea- Think you should turn this into a TAG!xx

BECKY MAY said...

im glad you liked my 'lumos' idea, thanks for your sweet comment. cool idea for a post :)

BM

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...