27 December, 2010

New camera, New Layout

hello girls, Im sure you have all noticed that I have changed the layout of my blog. I know that I have done this alot to my blog over the 3 or 4 months that i've had it. But the things is I always get bored of the layout and like to change it. This time however I have decided to keep it like this as im finally happy with my header and ive finally managed to get a background that I like!

So with that out the way, I have a new camera. Its not much of a big difference from my old camera except that its a couple models up from my old one and it also has a couple more megapixels and a HD movie setting. Oh and the photographs come up better now.

I went to town today to spend my £25 Topshop Vouchers but however couldnt find a pair of black skinny jeans that I wanted so I then decided to start looking for some Graphic print tee's or vests. But again I couldnt find any that I really really liked. So I decided I would wait a couple days for them to get some more stock in and then I would go back and have a look for some tops. As for the black skinny jeans... Newlook have a massive sail on and have loads of black skinny jeans so I will whisk a pair up from there!

P1000026

oh hai there cute red bobble beanie! :)

I finally figured out how I can make my photos muuuuuuuch bigger without ruining the quality wahoo! im so clever! Anyway im off now to eat some Haribo tangtastics nomnom and broswe ze interwebz!


3 comments:

Estefany @ The Helmet Head said...

Omg that beanie looks really cute!

Ife said...

i love the colour of your beanie !!
And your camera is really good quality !!

check out my blog and follow if you like !!

http://livinginwonderlandx.blogspot.com/

Neon Gold said...

i really like your room:)
cool blog btw!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...