27 September, 2010

Webcam snaps make for a very happy teen!

Another day... Another post! I realised in my post yesterday that I sounded a little whiney about only a couple of people commenting on my posts and I then realised that I just have to keep perserveering at my blog. If i want more followers I have to update more often and think about what this blog is actually about. This blog is based on makeup and fashion so I need to do more posts on that!

I know I said this yesterday but please PLEEEASE tell me what you would like me to post about! it could be absoloutley anything! :)
Anyway I recently got a new laptop! (Its the HP one that the girl is holding in the "Im a PC" advert where her boyfriend lobbed the rugby ball at the TV at it broke blah blah, yeah well its that one and its really fast and great! :) It also has a pretty good webcam and I have been messing around taking some shots so I thought that I would show these to you guys to show you how weird I am when I have too much time on my hands haha...
ROLL THE FILM....











So they were my posey webcam photos and the ones nearer the top were some snaps I took using the effects on the webcam which I love haha! Its so weird how the simple things can get you really excited! Sorry about this being such a random post :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...