27 September, 2010

H&M Online

I have recently been browsing through the H&M online website and I have seen many nice clothing items that I would like to buy. However... I am skint *sigh* I really do need to start looking for a job! I do have a job list all I need to do now is get off my bum and start asking around in the shops that are on the list!
Here are a few of the items that I particularly liked on their website:

Out of all of the items I have to say I like the cardigan with the frills and the owl necklace the best. I think the cardigan would look great with a plain khaki vest with the necklace over the top. Both of these items are quite cheap and affordable on a meer students budget :)
So that was my little ramble about H&M who are safe to say becoming one of my favourite shops at the moment not just because they are cheaper than most high street shops but also because nearly every item I see of theirs I fall in love with!
:)



1 comment:

Amelia said...

I like H&M and its really nice but maybe because Im 14, I find its great for the staples in your wardrobe or the staples in an outfit. e.g. a plain bodycon skirt= dont wanna go to Primark, go to H&M which is affordable and quality at the same time. I like more edgy clothes but none the lesss i still looove Henny's :D

ameliablogsoff.blogspot.com

xoxo stay fabulous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...